A Better Tomorrow
Stop Worrying About your Debt.
Call us Now to Take the First Step.
Your New Year’s Financial Resolution
With the new year, our thoughts often turn to resolutions or ways we can improve our lives and increase our chance of catching the brass ring. Perhaps you’ve decided to lose weight, stop smoking or get more exercise. While you are thinking about your goals in those areas, consider also your financial health. Do you have a lot of debt clutter that needs to be discarded? Are there elements so toxic they threaten to destroy your financial life? Do you just need to get a fresh start? Consider how The Law Offices of Melanie Tavare, an experienced bankruptcy attorney in Oakland and Hayward, can help you organize your way to financial strength.
When to Seek the Assistance of a Bankruptcy Attorney.
- Are creditors or collection agencies calling you?
- Are you paying one credit card with another credit card?
- Are you unable to pay more than the minimum payment each month?
- Do you have unpaid medical debt you can not resolve?
- Do you owe back taxes?
- Are you being sued by a creditor?
- Are you taking cash advances or using your credit cards to pay for necessities like groceries without paying off the card each month?
- Is your home in foreclosure or is the repo man threatening to haul your car away?
- Is financial stress eating at you and interfering with the rest of your life?
If you say “yes” to any of these questions, you could benefit from discussing your situation with a qualified bankruptcy attorney. Consumer bankruptcy attorneys work with clients who must manage many different personal financial issues. For some, perhaps a tax issue is the pressing concern; for others, defending a foreclosure or seeking a loan modification is the best answer; for many, a bankruptcy case might help solve a number of debt problems.
How Can an Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Like the Law Offices of Melanie Tavare Help?
An experienced bankruptcy attorney can help answer questions like these to determine quickly the type of help that will benefit you most. For instance, you can learn:
- Whether you could benefit from a debt management or debt settlement plan or neither;
- When a Chapter 7 straight bankruptcy case can be the most efficient and cost effective route to financial freedom;
- Whether bankruptcy can help clear up your tax problems (along with other debts), or whether an offer in compromise makes more sense;
- What a Chapter 13 repayment plan case can do that a Chapter 7 cannot;
- If filing a bankruptcy will stop a lawsuit brought by a credit card company;
- Whether a bankruptcy case is the best way to save your house from foreclosure or your car from repossession;
- Whether a bankruptcy will stop a wage or bank account garnishment;
- and the answers to many other questions.
The attorneys and staff of The Law Offices of Melanie Tavare of Hayward and Oakland are experienced, knowledgeable and motivated to help you find the most efficient and cost effective path to fulfilling your financial resolutions. If you would like to learn more about how the Law Offices of Melanie Tavare can help you regain control of your debts, call us at 510-255-4646 or contact us online.
The Law Offices of Melanie Tavare is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
"Melanie is the best she very responsive and helpful throughout the process everything was taken care of smoothly. If you are thinking of going through bankruptcy she is the best attorney for you. I will forever be grateful having the chance to work with her. She is very honest too."
"I can't thank Melanie enough for helping me through a challenging process and doing so with incredible knowledge, professionalism and tenacity! She went to great lengths to keep me informed, she responded quickly to my questions, and communicated in terms that I could understand. I highly recommend getting in touch with Melanie should you have the need."
"Choosing to work with Atty. Melanie has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. She was a very patient professional to work with and attentive while providing valuable solutions to all of my concerns. If you are searching for of an Attorney who is knowledgeable, transparent, and diligent - well that's Atty. Melanie."
"What I liked about working with Melanie was how prompt and easy to work with she was. She made the process clear and understandable with as little stress as possible. I would work with her again and recommend her to others."